Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Freelancer vs Agencies








Author
Miguel Rivas
Founder - First Choice Solutions BPO


When outsourcing we have just 2 options.

Find a freelancer or an agencies.

Why would you take an agencies?

When I outsource my work in most of the cases I look for an agency that I know they have a good reputation and I can trust they'll get the stuff done. In the other hand when I look for a freelancer then I am just looking for the best rate.

Either I can look in a freelance platform or post on craiglist I know I'll get an offer in minutes and probably the job done very fast vs knocking agencies doors and find the best option.

When it comes to outsourcing for me what it matters is the first impression, if the agency takes hours to response back to me they are gone, if they don't know what they are talking about they are gone, if they rude they are gone,

On the other hand why not taking a freelancer? For me a freelancer can get the job done however nobody is taking care of the time he takes to deliver a project vs agencies who will take control and can have a milestone establish.

Don't sacrify quality for a couple of dollars, an agency can do everything to keep high quality standards vs freelance who can be fast but quality may change.

If you are looking for web,app and software development please visit us www.firstchoicesolutionsbpo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment